The kids’ school frequently has theme weeks with dress-up days. Kaylee LOVES these; the more elaborate or “out there”, the better. (Some of the themes are so abstract or unusual that Mark and I really end up scratching our heads as to what they must have been thinking when they came up with them. LOL)
This week is a reading themed week in conjunction with their book fair. Today was a “Camping Out” theme… “hike into a good book”. Kaylee’s outfit was thrown together this morning… one of my old flannel shirts (with the sleeves rolled up about eight times), my bandana tied in her hair, and Matthew’s canteen slung across her shoulder.
This pose she struck while we were out waiting for the bus this morning cracks me up. I’d say she’d make a good model, but she doesn’t take direction well. In fact, if I suggest anything, she usually does the opposite just to be stubborn. ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment